Call Center Specialist
Company: Austin Staffing, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job descriptionCall Center SpecialistAustin Staffing, Inc. is
now hiring Call Center Specialists for our banking client in North
Austin. This is a contract-to-hire role and an exciting opportunity
to work for an organization with great work culture, fantastic
benefits, and rewarding work.JOB SUMMARYUnder the direction of the
Assistant Contact Center Manager, the Contact Center Specialist is
responsible for handling a variety of member service requests by
telephone promptly and courteously. They are expected to provide
outstanding service to members and seek out ways to deepen member
relationships. They will uncover member needs and educate members
about products and services. They will deliver the right solutions,
including additional products and services, to meet members'
financial needs and exceed their expectations.ESSENTIAL
- Handles member questions, requests, and concerns by telephone
promptly and professionally.
- Maintains a sense of urgency without sacrificing the member
experience. Takes ownership of interactions and strives for a
- Provides information to members on accounts, transactions,
products, and services. Completes maintenance on accounts, debit
cards, and online services.
- Completes research and resolves discrepancies as needed.
Forwards more complex issues or requests to Contact Center Support
Specialists as appropriate.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy with minimal errors or
- Relates to and connects with members to instill confidence and
gain their trust. Creates a personalized experience.
- Identifies members' initial needs and uncovers hidden needs by
asking the right questions.
- Offers the right solutions, including additional products and
services, to ensure member satisfaction and financial success.
- Adheres to Contact Center Identification (ID) Verification
Guidelines to protect our members and the Credit Union.
- Attends and participates in meetings and training sessions as
- Other duties as assigned.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCEMinimum
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of recent customer service, call center,
account resolution, or related experience required.
- Demonstrated experience processing detailed information
accurately and thoroughly.
- Understanding of MS Office Suite with intermediate technical
and computer skills; ability to navigate quickly within various
computer programs.Preferred Qualifications
- 1-3 years of banking experience or related industry.
- Cross-selling or referral sales experience.
- Prior knowledge of call center operations.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting customer issues or
concerns, researching answers, and connecting them to the proper
- Experience utilizing smartphone and tablet applications.
- Bilingual preferred not requiredCall Austin Staffing, Inc.
today to set up an online interview.512-647-8233Job Type:
PermanentPay: $19.00 - $22.00 per hourJob Type: Full-timePay:
$19.00 - $22.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Austin Staffing, Inc, Austin , Call Center Specialist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!