Cocktail Server, Austin Bergstrom Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is
searching for an energetic, attentive Cocktail Server to join our
team at Austin Bergstrom Airport in Austin, Texas. As a Cocktail
Server, you will help create a great guest experience by providing
excellent service and care in every interaction. You should be a
skilled multitasker with a passion for customer satisfaction and
knowledge of wines, beer, and cocktails.Position starts at $5.20/hr
+ $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Full Time Employee Total Rewards
Package:Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that
helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We
have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our
associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our
guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid ParkingResponsibilities
- Greets guests on gaming floor and beverage outlets.
- Communicates drink specials, answers questions about available
beverages and takes beverage orders.
- Serves alcohol beverages responsibly, requests identification,
adhere to all unit and company alcohol service policies and
- Enters orders into point-of-sale system so that Bartenders can
- Picks up drinks orders when ready and delivers orders to
- Observes and follows-up with guests to respond if they require
- Prepares and delivers check to guests.
- Accepts and processes payment or directs customer to
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as
- Must be at least [XX] years of age.
- Must be able to obtain an Arkansas Gaming & Racing
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced
- Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol
- Basic math skills with the ability to accurately total guest
checks and count changePhysical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and carry trays, weighing up to 35
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to move between hot, noisy, and smoky conditions of bar
and climate-controlled dining environment.
- Noise level may be moderate to high during busy times.Who We
AreAt Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: bar, bartender, beer, beverage service,
brewtender, license, liquor, lounge, pool, sommelier
Keywords: Delaware North, Austin , Cocktail Server, Austin Bergstrom Airport, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!