ROCK CRUSHER SUPERVISOR
Company: Texas Disposal Systems
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ROCK CRUSHER SUPERVISOR - CREEDMOOR
EARN A HIRING BONUS OF UP TO $2,000!
*EXCLUSIONS APPLY - CHECK WITH HR FOR DETAILS
The Lead Crusher Operator is responsible for the safe operation of
the crusher, which includes supervising employees and the
monitoring, operation, and maintenance of the equipment used to
crush and blend received materials and relocate the processed
materials. This position also creates the daily schedules for
crusher crew members and ensures daily tasks are completed.
- Wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as
- Comply with established safety policies and procedures and
ensure the safe operation of the crusher.
- Monitor operations and recommend additional safety procedures
to the Construction Superintendent.
- Ensure the crusher crew understands and complies with all
safety requirements and policies, including, but not limited to
equipment guarding, the lock out/tag out process, fall protection,
material storage, equipment operation, etc.
- Create daily crew schedules and supervise staff to ensure daily
tasks are completed.
- Assist the Construction Superintendent with training and
- Monitor, operate, and maintain all crushing, conveying,
screening, and shaking equipment and notify the Maintenance Manager
or the Construction Superintendent in a timely manner of any
- Observe equipment operation to ensure continuity of flow and to
- Read and understand work orders to determine production
specifications and information.
- Weigh, measure, test, and examine materials, ingredients, and
products, visually or by touch, to ensure conformance to
- Move controls to start, stop, and adjust the crusher machinery
- Clean, adjust, and maintain equipment using the necessary
- Dislodge and clear jammed materials or other items from
machinery and equipment. Record data from operations, testing, and
production on specified forms.
- Organize and clean work and storage work areas.
- Transfer materials, supplies, and products between work areas,
using equipment and hand tools.
- Label stockpiles.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- One year of related medium or heavy equipment experience or
- One year of supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical operating
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as a vehicle
condition report (VCR), accident reports, safety rules and
procedures, operating instructions, procedure manuals, etc.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Availability to work overtime, nights, weekends or holidays, as
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to communicate effectively with drivers, helpers and
- Average written and verbal communication skills in
EnglishPreferred Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Valid Class C driver's license
- Record of safe driving for the last three years as shown on
current motor vehicle record (MVR), with no serious accidents or
Keywords: Texas Disposal Systems, Austin , ROCK CRUSHER SUPERVISOR, Other , Buda, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!