Commercial Install Coordinator
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT---s 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference --- for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you---re a part of ADT Commercial, you---ll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Position Summary:-- This position is responsible for scheduling
install appointments, resolving customer issues, billing/invoicing
review, and contract paperwork. May support warehouse and/or other
office functions.-- Essential Duties and Responsibilities--
- Schedule appointments and work orders needed to maximize tech
- Responsible for creating work orders, providing status to
customer and following up with technicians.
- Confirm work order is completed and/or closed by reviewing all
notes and following up on pending items.
- Complete contract paperwork and QC paperwork.
- Schedule sub-contractor work.
- Work with technicians to ensure all paperwork is completed
properly within the designated time.
- Responsible for all contract billing adjustments within the WIP
- Order material and equipment.--
- Receive material/equipment and issue material and equipment to
- Complete daily reports.
- Assist in coordinating activities such as scheduling, customer
notification and equipment procurement.
- Conduct physical inventory.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Project Managers and
- Other duties as assigned.-- Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum 3 years of experience performing administrative duties
required within a sales or service industry and working knowledge
of ERP systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to use discretion. Problem Solving and ability to
escalate matters when needed.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Speed and accuracy with attention to detail. Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and twist; use hands and arms to reach,
handle, push, pull or feel; speak and hear. The employee is
frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive
workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where
every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and
help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best
talent working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Austin , Commercial Install Coordinator, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!