Solutions Architect - Azure Cloud (Aerospace) PARTIAL REMOTE
Posted on: November 19, 2021
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tori BenderAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.A Bit
About UsOur aerospace client is seeking a Solutions Architect (SA)
for Azure Cloud to lead design and architecture activities for a
variety of Azure cloud computing environments and project
activities to support IaaS and PaaS requirements in the Azure
Cloud, and ensures those designs adequately represent and support
the needs of the business and application teams.Intimately involved
with both the Enterprise Architecture and the business solutions
teams, the SA ensures alignment of designs to business and IT
visions, requirements, and architectural standards and frameworks.
The SA provides the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks
related to support the development of technology solutions to
ensure that solutions meet business needs and align with
architectural governance and standards.Why join
us?Medical/dental/vision insuranceLife insurance401(k) savings plan
& company match401(k) performance sharing matchPension
planRetirement benefitsPaid holidays, vacation & sick
leaveEducation benefitsEmployee stock purchase plan & company
matchJob DetailsUS Citizenship is required.What You'll Do
- Collaborate with business partners, Business Relationship
Managers, and Subject Matter Experts (SME's) in translating
business and technical requirements into architectural blueprints
to achieve business objectives.
- In coordination with Enterprise Application, Infrastructure,
Security, and Data Architects, lead the creation of a 3-5 year
enterprise cloud vision and strategy (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) to support
the key business processes and requirements.
- Guide execution of the cloud vision by providing technical
expertise/guidance in cloud technologies.
- Ensure security needs are met.
- Define overall architecture and develop documentation
deliverables for solutions.
- Analyze portfolio of applications and detect critical
deficiencies, technical debt, and provide recommendations for
- Estimate initial project proposal scope, initial cost
estimation and develop initial logical system architecture.What
- Related Bachelor's and 10 or more years of related experience;
or HS Diploma and 16 or more years of related experience (degree
must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited
by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US
Department of Education).
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Associate's, Bachelor's Degree,
Master's Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for additional years of
- Experience in designing, implementing and supporting cloud
infrastructure in support of business applications and other
- Broad knowledge of all layers of Azure cloud infrastructure,
services, and security.
- 5+ years of experience in a solution architecture, systems
engineering, software development, systems administration, or
- Knowledge of various aspects of an enterprise technology
architecture like business, information, technology, and
- Broad platform and technical exposure including On-Premise,
Cloud, SaaS.Nice to have
- Knowledge of cloud financial models and budgeting
- Understanding and knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) and
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture Toolset for capturing
architecture deliverables and roadmaps (e.g. Orbus Software
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF
- Experience in Business Capability Mapping (e.g. APQC
preferred).Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.SDL2017
Keywords: Jobot, Austin , Solutions Architect - Azure Cloud (Aerospace) PARTIAL REMOTE, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!