Company: Babysitting Connection
Posted on: November 19, 2021
About usBabysitting Connection was founded on the idea that
parents already have enough on their plates. Finding reliable and
trust-worthy babysitters can be a lot of work. Babysitting
Connection can help. Whether you need consistent reliable care on a
weekly basis or a few date nights each month, we have you covered.
Our service offers sitters every day of the year.We are a growing
babysitting company based in Austin, TX and expanding to San
Antonio that offers flexible hours, lifelong connections, and a
wonderful and passionate team.The Company: Our members are very
sweet, loving, and we know you'll love them too. We believe in
providing affordable, quality child care and we do that by having
the best team possible. We let our sitters choose their own hours,
schedule themselves, and essentially be their own boss.The
Position: You will be paid directly by the member you sit for and
the range is $15 - $19 per hour.Right now, we have a growing need
for those who are looking to match with one or two families each
week to offer consistent care during weekdays and working hours. We
also have a growing need for those who have a flexible schedule and
love the option to sit for multiple families all around Austin on
- CPR Certification (You will have the ability to get this if
- Clear Background Check (we will provide)
- At least 18 years old
- Valid Driver's License
- Very Responsive to emails and phone calls
- Kind and proactive communicationResponsibilities:
- When on a sit, you should be 100% dedicated to the child(ren)
and the job at hand.
- Cell phone should be used for emergency use while on a sit with
a child who is not sleeping.
- Arrive on time for the sit, in the event that you will be
running late, notify the member with as much notice as possible.
- Your job is to not just ensure a child stays safe, but to
interact and engage with the child. Let them lead and join them in
activities they enjoy.The Location: We serve all of the Great
Austin Area and has members from Georgetown to San Marcos. You have
the ability to choose where you would like to sit and which areas
may be a little too far for you to travel to.Job Types: Full-time,
Part-time, ContractPay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hourBenefits:
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral programSchedule:
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- TipsCOVID-19 considerations:We take COVID very seriously.
Should a sitter or member show any signs of illness, schedules will
be immediately blocked for 2 weeks or until a negative
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- List all of your childcare experience here. (Ex: Children's
gymnastics coach for 4 years)Experience:
- Childcare: 1 year (Required)License/Certification:
- driver's license & vehicle to transport members' children
- Multiple locationsWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: Babysitting Connection, Austin , Weekend Babysitters, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!