Network Stroke Program Clinical Manager
Posted on: October 14, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Ascension is hiring a Network Stroke
Program Clinical Manager!
This position is a key network-level leader
within the Neuroscience service line and Quality team responsible
for maintaining and elevating excellence in stroke care throughout
Ascension Texas, which includes 5 certified stroke centers: 2
comprehensive, 1 primary plus (thrombectomy capable), and 2 primary
stroke centers; and has a close relationship with the University of
Texas at Austin’s Dell Medical School faculty.
What You Will Do:
Manage quality programs, policies,
practices and resources.
What You Will Need:
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of Stroke certification
requirements and latest evidence-based guidelines. Serves as
subject matter expert and liaison to certification bodies.
Collaborate with clinical staff, physicians, and leaders to ensure
measures and certification requirements are met.
- Manages and analyzes network Stroke measure data.
- Leads network-level educational and process improvement efforts
that support compliance with Stroke program measures. Develops and
revises as necessary
- Network policies, procedures, protocols, ordersets, and
educational materials for Stroke Services.
- Leads network level, multidisciplinary Stroke meetings. Serves
as liaison to national service line; represents Ascension Texas in
regional meetings with external partners and national meetings
within service line.
- Directs work of site Stroke Coordinators, Community Outreach
Coordinator, and Stroke Navigator.
- Serve as organizational leader to facilitate accreditations
survey activities, survey preparations, survey leadership and
survey follow-up and completion to ensure organizational
accreditation. Develop comprehensive approach to achieve external
standards for quality, safety, and reliability including data
management and outcomes reporting.
- Aggregate data, provide reports/graphs to management, and
participate in audits of departments/processes for compliance with
regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Lead communication, networking, and knowledge transfer of
accreditation and regulatory information and data outcomes across
the health system.
- Manage staff relations including performance management, staff
satisfaction and conflict management. Perform and oversee
scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred; Master of Science
in Nursing is ideal. Strong education background preferred.
- Stroke-specific certification (e.g., SCRN, CNRN)
- Performance improvement training/certification preferred.
Why Join Our Team:
- Minimum 2 years acute care experience, preferably in the ED or
ICU, strongly preferred. Stroke care experience strongly
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Stroke Coordinator, ideally
with multi-site leadership strongly preferred.
- Management experience preferred.
- Experience and proficiency related to computers, registry data,
care operations, performance improvement, presentations, education,
and development of professional relationships with physicians,
internal leaders, and external partners strongly preferred.
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas,
has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding
career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to
high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all.
We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas,
including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the
University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell
Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career
and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a
rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Seton is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Austin , Network Stroke Program Clinical Manager, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!