Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Paramedic PRN
you want with your current employer? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join CareNow which is part of the nation's
leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At CareNow, we offer an array of benefits for PRN
colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the
requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you
want to work as a(an) Paramedic PRN where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Clinical Medical Assistant like you who provides
expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do.
As a Paramedic, you
- Take vital signs, collect lab specimens, performing EKG’s, and
administer IM injections.
- Collect patient history and documents EHR appropriately.
- Apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Participate in the successful completion of clinic audits,
reviews and surveys
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Paramedic services;
Paramedic (EMT-P) license in state of residency is
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting
is highly preferred.
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely
- BLS Certification will be required within 30 days of
- You must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening
Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3
months of employment or promotion.
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant
license within 30 days of employment or promotion.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Emergency Medical Paramedic (EMP)
- Vocational School Graduate, or Work Experience in lieu of
delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent
care with unparalleled service. We are in more than
100 urgent care clinics around the United States.
We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified
and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving
lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide support to our growing
CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are
trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal
medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care
services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Paramedic
PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities
and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status