Prospect Health is collaborating with one of the most
prestigious veterinary care groups. This excellent firm has created
a novel way of providing a service that will not only give quality
care for their clients' pets, but will also provide you with a
fantastic work-life balance and a new sense of independence within
We are looking for dedicated and passionate Veterinarians who
would want to relocate or already lives in Austin, Texas.
Not only will you have a flexible, non-emergency and no weekend
work schedule but you will be living in one of the most vibrant
cities within the USA.
This job will give you the chance to operate as a mobile
veterinarian, giving veterinary treatment to your clients in the
comfort of their own homes, where not only are they more
comfortable, but so is their pet! This is a novel and unique
approach of providing veterinary care that has already gained
traction in a number of cities and states.
You will be joining a terrific and dedicated team with a huge
staff of veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and administrative
support to assist you in planning your schedule. The admin team
will handle all scheduling, appointments, and payments, enabling
you to focus on what you do best: providing veterinarian care,
enjoying client relationships, and educating.
You will be dealing with no more than 6 visits a day and will
have an advanced routing system at hand which will have planned
your routes and appointments to save on any stress or complications
in scheduling your day. You will be working no more than 40 hours a
week, with a flexible work pattern to fit your day and have zero
commitments to weekend or emergency shifts.
- Be confident in general practice with preventative care, small
animal companion care, microchipping
- Work primarily with small animals (feline & canine)
- Take pleasure in client contacts and education.
- Have the independence and confidence to conduct a thorough
examination at home.
- Believe in the need of preventative medicine (vaccination,
parasitic prevention, and nutritional support)
- Maintain a pleasant, enthusiastic attitude when dealing with
patients and their families!
Package and Benefits
- Flexible, non-emergency schedules with a max of 6 visits per
- No weekends or Emergency work
- Fantastic health, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salaries & built-in profit/revenue sharing
- Training on treating patients in the "at-home" environment
- Admin support from our Veterinary team for scheduling, patient
follow-up, and referrals
- Company vehicle accompanied by an experienced vet tech to every
- 14 days PTO and holiday pay
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client
- An ideal candidate is outgoing and able to easily connect and
communicate with patients and team members alike.
- Passionate about providing high levels of clinical care.
- Minimum of 2+ years clinical experience
- A Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) from an accredited
- State Veterinary Board Licensed and must be in good
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please
click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application
form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling
this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without
any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant
practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other
roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at
or call our Veterinary team on 786-422-1422