CNA & In-Home Care Aide NW Hills 8 AM to 8 PM Thu to Sun
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Come join a growing Team of compassionate team memebers
who Make Lives Better Including Their Own. By working with
Brookdale At Home Gaines Ranch and our Northwest Hills Senior
living community in a great schedule 8 AM to 8 PM Thu, Fri, Sat &
Sunday 48 Hours.
Thats Full Time with Brookdale At Home Austin Gaines
- We can also be flexibile with the Hours, availablity
for the schedule.
- Weekly Sunday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday from 8 AM to 8
PM, Work what you can and we can share the client with another
dedicated team memeber.
Private Duty Home Care Aide (In Home Caregivers) &
- pick up Multiple additional shifts available including
days, afternoons, nights, overnights, mornings, etc.
- This position offers you the ability to work as much as
you would like or as little as you like depending on your personal
schedule and your income needs.
- College students are welcome to apply and we can
accomodate your schedule to work with your class
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself. This is a job that not only earns you a
paycheck and growth opportunities, but your giving back to the
commumities and your neightbors and fellow people!
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
- Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Provides direct care to clients, while promoting the client's
highest level of functioning, as directed by the BAH Agency Leader
and/or under the supervision of a licensed nurse when applicable by
state rule. Assists in maintaining the client's environment in a
safe and neat manner. Promotes quality services within non-skilled
home care standards as well as applicable state home care agency
- Receives and communicates changes in the client's care needs
and requested changes in specific home care services to the BAH
Agency Leader as needed.
- Provides personal care and/or concierge/homemaker/companion
services to the client per their individualized plan of care.
- Documents all pertinent information regarding care as
- Prepares residents for meals and assists to and from the dining
areas. Assists with set up and feeding of meals.
- Assists residents with toilet and incontinence care. Makes
incontinence checks at least every 2 hours and provides incontinent
care as needed when providing care greater than 2 hours in a
- Keeps client's home neat and clean.
- Performs vital signs, B/Ps, weights and other trained
procedures as per client's care plan.
- Completes prevention and restorative care that includes but not
limited to PROM, AROM, ambulation, transferring, bathing, grooming,
and other ADL care according to the plan of care.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the home care agency's policy
& procedures pertinent to role.
- Assists in turning, positioning, and repositioning of
- Communicates effectively with the clients, families, visitors
and the BAH agency leader and scheduler.
- Actively participates in Community Quality Assurance
- Maintains education development to include attending ongoing
education development to maintain compliance with State and Federal
Regulations and current knowledge of client care practices and
maintains compliance with required annual training.
- Maintains client confidentiality.
- Assists clients with activities of daily living, including
bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring, and getting
to and from activities and meals according to the client plan of
- Assists clients with homemaker companion tasks such as laundry,
shopping, light housekeeping, meals, according to the plan of
- Follows infection control and safety policies and
- Maintains means to travel to client's homes to arrive on time
- Communicates with supervisor at least 2 hours prior to
assignment if unable to come to work.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Austin , CNA & In-Home Care Aide NW Hills 8 AM to 8 PM Thu to Sun, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!