RN Field Nurse - Visits
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Don't just make a living...Make a
Difference! Our team is growing, and we invite you to
learn more about this exciting opportunity with
AccentCare®. Learn more about us at www.accentcare.com.
Responsible for providing supportive services to clients.
Responsible for client intake and assessments. Responsible for
monitoring service quality provided to our clients. Works closely
with Client Manager to ensure assessments are completed. Works
closely with Client Manager to ensure outstanding service quality.
Responsible for ensuring cost effective care through optimal
utilization of agency services and community/family resources.
Responsible for supervision of attendant education and
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the
Responsible for client intake and assessments.
- Receives requests for home care aide from clients and Client
- Conducts initial client assessment and periodic visits to
- Manages contact with client, families, and loved ones, hospital
discharge planners, and other agencies regarding client’s needs and
Responsible for monitoring service quality provided to our
- Supervises client services to ensure client needs are
successfully met and plan of care are being followed.
- Communicates effectively with Client Manager to ensure
outstanding service quality.
- Recommends changes to plans of care.
- Supervises and educates attendants to ensure quality,
Responsible for ensuring cost effective care through
optimal utilization of agency services and community/family
- Develops and maintains effective working relationship with
community contacts, including the VA and public services.
- Maintains client census and documents referral sources as
- Documents all ongoing communication and/or changes in client’s
Performs special projects and other duties as
Experience, Training, Education, Certification:
- Degree in nursing (RN) or equivalent experience in
- Knowledge and ability to perform and teach attendant
- Experience in intake and assessment procedures.
Skills and abilities:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office. Caregiver
Work Environment and Demands of the Position:
(Travel, Physical Demand, Dexterity, Mental Demand, Working
- Travel: Position requires significant business travel, a valid
Driver’s License, and proof of automobile insurance.
- Physical Demand: Light physical effort. For example, standing,
bending, or stooping for extended periods, operating light office
equipment, e.g., personal computer, copier, fax machine, etc.,
manually handling medium weight materials and/or equipment (0 to 10
pounds). Will be required to demonstrate proper client care
techniques to attendants.
- Dexterity: Light dexterity, e.g. using data processing
equipment, long periods of standing/sitting, etc.
- Mental Demand: Moderate to high degree of concentration due to
volume, complexity, and/or “pressure” of work.
- Working Conditions: Clean working conditions within the office;
will be making visits to clients home and assessing for safety and
sanitation / reporting to Adult Protective Services as needed.
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare.
We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you
would be a good fit for this position!
Keywords: AccentCare, Austin , RN Field Nurse - Visits, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!