Scheduler - BAH
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Ensures community is adequately staffed in order to meet resident's
care and service needs and in accordance with the company standards
- Supervises direct care staff as delegated by
- Ensures associate schedules are communicated/distributed to all
associates a minimum of one week in advance (or longer as required
by your individual agency).
- Effectively manages and communicates all changes in
resident/client needs to associates as updates are made to the
contract and plan of care.
- Manages on-call/after-hours business needs as assigned.
- Effectively communicates all staffing shortages and additional
staffing needs to supervisor.
- Effectively operates and maintains corporate scheduling and
billing computer system according to company guidelines and best
- Completes daily billing in a timely manner, ensuring state and
SOX compliance regulations are followed in regards to billing
- Responsible for completing review and reconciliation of billing
on a weekly basis.
- Ensures billing information is complete and correct prior to
finalizing monthly resident billing.
- Maintains positive relationships and rapport with co-workers,
residents, family members and community personnel.
- Effectively maintains client chart/documentation and filing
practices as per company guidelines and best practices.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Austin , Scheduler - BAH, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!