Senior Commercial Escrow Officer
Company: First American
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Join a team that puts its People First! As a member of First
American's family of companies, National Commercial Services
provides single-point service for simple to
multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate
transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an
unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what
they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an
environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be
innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive,
people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades,
including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work
For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as
a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and
have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work
lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to
work, for all. For more information, please visit
Responsible for establishing new escrow accounts and processing
escrow documents in accordance with established policies and
procedures. Acts as a neutral third-party between buyers and
sellers during a real estate sale, managing funds and processing
real estate transactions.
- Handle all types of transactions
- Analyze Company risk as it pertains to escrow and title.
- Utilize and is an advocate of Gost.
- Is an active member on all NCS Escrow calls and training
- Continues to enhance title knowledge by actively communicated
and engaging with Title Underwriters.
- Strong working knowledge of Corporate and NCS policies and
procedures including wire fraud.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and
procedures within the escrow/title industry field
- Demonstrates a can do attitude not only with the clients but
with fellow members the team which will allow them to think outside
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong client relations and organizational skills
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- 4-6 years’ experience as an Escrow Officer
- Specialized knowledge in one or more escrow product areas
First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American
offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an
employee stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American, Austin , Senior Commercial Escrow Officer, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!