AustinRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Austin jobs

FULLY REMOTE Lead Search Software Engineer

Company: Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Location: Austin
Posted on: September 16, 2021

Job Description:

Insight Global is looking for a fully remote Lead Search Software Engineer for our top Real-Estate client! The ideal candidate will have 70% Development experience including building solutions with Elastic Search and NoSQL Database. The other 30% of the role will be focused on leadership duties including: code reviews with peers, working with architects cross functionally, and working with Data Scientists, to put the right solutions together as a team. Our client is working on building a one-stop shop for agents to be able to search data elements through Elastic Search.


3-5 years managing teams that work with big data sets

Background in machine learning and AI
3 years in a leadership or management role (in title)

1-2 years exp with elastic search

1-2 years exp with NoSQL DB

1 year with graphql

Keywords: Keller Williams Realty, Inc., Austin , FULLY REMOTE Lead Search Software Engineer, Other , Austin, Texas

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Texas jobs by following @recnetTX on Twitter!

Austin RSS job feeds