AustinRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Austin jobs

FULLY REMOTE Lead Mobile Software Engineer

Company: Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Location: Austin
Posted on: September 16, 2021

Job Description:

Insight Global is looking for a fully remote Lead Mobile Software Engineer for our top Real-Estate client! The ideal candidate will have 70% Development experience including building solutions with React Native and Graphql. The other 30% of the role will be focused on leadership duties including: code reviews with peers, working with architects cross functionally, and building mobile applications and publishing to both IOS and Google store. Our client is working on building a one-stop search solution for internal agents to make the search process easier.


Has a background In backend mobile optimization

Experience CI/CD for mobile

Start-up mindset
3 years in a leadership or management role (in title)

3 years exp with React Native

3-5 years exp building mobile applications

Good understanding of Graphql

Previous examples of work or applications built to send over to the client

Keywords: Keller Williams Realty, Inc., Austin , FULLY REMOTE Lead Mobile Software Engineer, Other , Austin, Texas

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Texas jobs by following @recnetTX on Twitter!

Austin RSS job feeds