Posted on: September 16, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Ascension Seton is hiring an account
executive to work with our Accountable Care Org!
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in healthcare administration or
provider relationship management preferred.
For us, work is more than the place we go
each day. It’s an environment that nurtures relationships, connects
talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care
that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative
approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
What You Will Do:
Coordinate marketing activities and assist
with client account set-up, regular communications, and overall
maintenance of business.
What You Will Need:
- Contact prospective companies to determine client needs,
identify decision makers, set appointments, and close sales.
- Contact current and prospective clients to market additional
- Work cooperatively with provider personnel to expedite service
delivery and ensure appropriate billing for services.
- Recommend and assist with the development of new or improved
- Monitor and report competitor activity including
products/services offered, pricing and delivery networks. Assist
with the development of promotional materials.
- Communicate knowledge to patients, customers, caregivers,
referral sources and/or co-workers via telephone and direct
- Organize variety of home health skills available or needed by
patient populations and/or medical equipment across all products
and service lines.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with physicians,
vendors, and office practice managers within the provider network;
serving as the main point of contact
- Manage physician networks and conduct regular provider visits
to educate providers and office staff on topics including, but not
limited to: clinically integrated network operations/policies and
procedures, preventative and quality outcome metrics, risk
- Responsible for onboarding newly contracted physician
- Educates providers on the performance requirements associated
with value-based contracts
- Understands, develops, tracks, monitors and reports on key
program performance metrics, such as utilization, coding, and
- Conducts root cause analysis and resolution of provider
- Partners with other internal departments to develop solutions
for strategic business needs
- Prepares for and leads meetings with providers, provider staff,
and/or physician leadership, and plans, creates and delivers
- May provide guidance to others in the department
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas,
has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding
career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to
high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all.
We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas,
including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the
University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell
Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career
and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a
rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Seton is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Austin , Account Executive, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!