Posted on: September 16, 2021
We Are Hiring:
What You Will Do:
- ARRT license in Texas
- Special Procedures experience
- 10 hour shifts with on-call requirements
Assist with procedures and provide
diagnostic aid by conducting organ or body scans on patients.
What You Will Need:
- Prepare and position patients and select anatomic and technical
- Prepare and administer contrast media and medications within
the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal
- Observe patient during procedure and report abnormal activity.
Monitor protocols and recommend updates or refinements as
- Follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Able to perform all specialized imaging procedures such as
angio, complex vascular and nonvascular interventional and
therapeutic procedures, along with assisting the
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory agency
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist credentialed from the
Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to
hire date or job transfer date.
- Cardiographic Tech specializing in Electrophysiology
credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International
(CCI) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography
credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas,
has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding
career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to
high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all.
We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas,
including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the
University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell
Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career
and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a
rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Seton is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Austin , Technologist-Special Procedures, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!