Manager Finance FP&A - Sales
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping
the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better
products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest
portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies
solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products
limited only by imagination.
The Manager Finance FP&A owns all financial planning,
forecasting, reporting, and analysis for the Global Consulting
Services organization. The individual will serve numerous
constituents, with accountability for financial management and
planning as the Finance partner for the GCS leadership team.This
position will report to the Finance (FP&A) leader for Global
Consulting Services and Channel Sales.
- Design and implement a full end-to-end financial and
operational reporting and forecasting process for the GCS
- Manage the annual budget cycle and monthly/quarter
- Reconcile and improve data quality. Document current reporting
and practices within GCS.
- Implement improved financial reporting processes and drive
streamlining and simplification.
- Deliver granular reporting and analyses on
- Analyze financial results and communicate business insights to
GCS and FP&A leadership.
- Define key performance indicators and profitability measures
and build linkage to financial forecasts and actual
- Ensure timely and accurate work product; meet or exceed
established service levels.
- Be a visible, collaborative, accessible leader within the
- Document business needs and build a small team to provide
global, consistent coverage and support for the GCS
- Facilitate finance optimization efforts and help us build a
world-class FP&A organization; develop, standardize, maintain,
and drive continuous improvement of all planning and forecasting
- Serve as the trusted Finance advisor for the GCS and FP&A
leadership. Assess risks and opportunities versus annual company
targets. Drive strategies to maximize financial opportunities and
collaborate to design initiatives to mitigate risks and close gaps.
Evaluate forecast outputs to optimize future results.
- Ensure financial results are standardized, impactful, and
understandable for GCS, Sales, Finance, and general management
- Participate in appropriate training to enable the adoption of
new processes, tools, and models.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or a quantitative
- Advanced degree or professional qualification such as MBA, CFA
is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of core FP&A experience - forecasting,
planning, and business partnering.
- 1-2 years of people leadership and a desire to build a new
- Proven track record of success as a Finance business
- Knowledge of the Software industry is a plus.
- History of self-motivated, independent decision-making,
creativity, and thought leadership.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, relational, analytical,
problem-solving and communication skills, with poise to present at
the senior-most levels in the business.
- Extensive experience with excel through creating custom
financial reporting models for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad
hoc requests, including but not limited to variance and trend
analysis, chart creations, and presentation tables.
- Extensive experience in creating presentations for senior level
- Demonstrated adoption of modern tools for business analytics,
such as planning systems (Oracle EPM Cloud Planning), data analysis
(Alteryx), and visualization/dashboard (Power BI) tools.
- Proven ability to direct cross-functional teams to complete
strategic financial objectives.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities; ability to engage and
influence team and external partners; technical acumen to interpret
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform
us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a
wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and
regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They
are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're
facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live
our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for
fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most
visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with
innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the
prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class
companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to
rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at
Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the
collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission
accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with
strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real
people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on
respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the
world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class
simulation technology so our customers can turn their design
concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower
cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys
has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies
by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any
unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire,
no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh
Keywords: ANSYS, Austin , Manager Finance FP&A - Sales, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!