Posted on: September 12, 2021
We Are Hiring:
We are hiring for a Manager within the
Health Economics and Clinical Outcomes team of the Ascension Data
Sciences Institute. Specifically, this position would support
Ascension’s national infectious disease analytic and reporting
efforts. At present, focus would be on COVID-19, but would scale to
other infectious diseases and broader population health analytics.
We aspire for this function to serve as a liaison between clinical
and data management teams to provide insight into Ascension’s
response to and role in managing infectious disease and public
health in our communities.
What You Will Do:
As a member of Ascension’s national
analytics team, this role involves interaction with clinical teams
from the system office and health ministries. We are seeking a
candidate who has the following background/experience:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Public health and/or epidemiology
- Tableau visualization
- Actionable interpretation of analytic output
- Requirements gathering and data discovery
- Consulting experience with external clients or internal
- Project Management
General job duties: Manage and coordinate
data analytic and visualization activities associated with
organizing, implementing and meeting departmental goals.
What You Will Need:
- Engage in strategic planning and tactical implementation of
data analytic activities.
- Consult leadership on the development of Data Analytics
strategy for the organization and develop analytical models and
support tools across functions of the organization.
- Oversee the preparation of departmental reports and
- Establish departmental metrics to support project goals and
develop improvement plans.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to senior level
management across different departments.
- Manage activities related to staffing, including hiring,
orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing
- Lead a team to develop prescriptive, predictive, and
inferential analytical tools to drive organizational efficiencies
and sustainability, improve decision making, and further analytical
service offering to internal and external customers.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team:
- St. Louis, MO
- Chicago, IL
- Austin, TX
When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an equal opportunity
employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Austin , Mgr-Data Analytics, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!