Director of Business Development
Posted on: September 11, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Ascension Seton is hiring a Director of
Business Development to work with our Joint Ventures
- Joint ventures including Acute and Post Acute settings,
specifically Ambulatory Surgical centers.
- Board Service on the respective joint venture boards
- Pro-forma / Budget Development
- Facilitate projects through the national joint venture approval
- Collaboration with Legal, Strategy, Managed Care, Finance
- Assist with Clinical Integration plans for Joint Ventures
- Optimize Joint Venture Reporting and Performance
Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide
everything we do at Ascension. They are foundational to our work to
transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care
and services, particularly to those most in need.
What You Will Do:
Direct business development strategic
What You Will Need:
- Organize operations to provide high quality cost effective
- Responsible for building relationships with physicians,
businesses and communities in an effort to establish partnerships
- Actively identifies conventional and non-conventional growth
opportunities that will lead to additional volume and revenue,
improving ministry's strategic positioning in the market
- Manage staff relations including performance management, staff
satisfaction, conflict management and other job related issues.
Oversee scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Design and prioritize the strategic growth opportunities within
and across markets with employers, health systems, payers,
government entities, brokers, and other key potential clients or
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of
services, policies, processes, and programs delivered.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas,
has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding
career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to
high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all.
We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas,
including two teaching hospitals, Dell Medical School at The
University of Texas and Dell Children's Medical Center, where
candidates can find both career and clinical education
opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, explore a career with us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Seton is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Austin , Director of Business Development, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!