Certified Surgical Technologist - CST
Posted on: September 11, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Certified Surgical Technologist
Full-Time, Rotating shift -
Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 3:00 pm with call
Seton Northwest Hospital -
Now Offering up to $15K Sign-On
bonus/Relocation Bonus at
Ascension Seton Northwest
*Payout based on experience and specialty*
Here is why you want to work
at Ascension Seton Northwest Hospital
- Currently seeking ANCC Pathway to Excellence
- 7 Operating Rooms and 1 Endoscopy Procedure
- 3,800 procedures annually including complex surgery such
- Spine Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Gynecology and Urology Surgery
- General Surgery
- Innovative technology that supports a variety of complex
- Two daVinci Xi robots for general, urology and GYN
- Stryker and Medtronic Navigation for orthopedic and spine
- High surgeon satisfaction ratings
- Low staff turnover
A small, well established community
hospital with a family feel that is growing in volume. This recent
growth has provided an incredible opportunity for the
SNW surgical team to demonstrate our deep commitment to
providing excellent care for the communities we serve. Through
profound teamwork, a deep sense of ownership and an unrelenting
dedication to always do what is right, the SNW surgical team has
sustained high-quality clinical outcomes, while creating a positive
and lasting impact in countless lives!
What You Will Do:
Facilitate the safe and efficient
performance of surgical procedures.
What You Will Need:
- Prepare surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and
sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile
instruments and supplies.
- Hand required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon
- Assist with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping
- Maintain instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks
instruments counts throughout procedures.
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Center for
Competency Testing (NCCT) obtained prior to hire date or job
- Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Board of Surgical
Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) obtained within 6 Months
(180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Why Join Our Team:
- 1 - 2 years experience as a CST preferred.
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas,
has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding
career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to
high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all.
We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas,
including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the
University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell
Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career
and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a
rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Seton is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Austin , Certified Surgical Technologist - CST, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!