Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Under minimal supervision oversees the housekeeping staff.
Coordinates and performs housekeeping services to ensure a high
standard of cleanliness both inside and outside the community.
Assists staff in completing housekeeping duties, as needed.
- Supervises housekeeping staff and coordinates staffing
schedules to ensure the proper cleaning of offices, public areas,
residences, and community grounds. Conducts regular inspections of
all resident and public areas.
- Plans and schedules cleaning programs, including but not
limited to annuals, move-in preparations, and carpet cleaning.
- Monitors inventory levels, orders all equipment and supplies
needed for department, and ensures the safe handling and storage of
- Assists in scheduling and conducting training sessions and
department meetings for housekeeping personnel.
- Ensures staff is trained on the safe handling of cleaning
chemicals in accordance with department guidelines and assures
compliance with local, state, and federal safety standards, MSDS,
OSHA, EPA and other applicable rules and regulations.
- May assist with monitoring the budget for the housekeeping
- Prepares resident charges/billing for housekeeping services
- Assists housekeeping staff with cleaning duties, including
cleaning floors, restrooms, kitchens, resident apartments and other
areas as needed.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Austin , Supervisor, Housekeeping, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!