Posted on: September 7, 2021
Clover is looking for a holistically-minded Content Designer to
join our Transactions Design team. This team is responsible for
designing the heart of the Clover experience: the interactions
between merchants and their customers. This includes our merchant
point of sale experiences as well as consumer payment experiences
and mobile app.
In this role, you’ll solve real-world challenges faced by a diverse
set of user types and needs, ranging from Michelin-starred
restaurants to contractors on-the-go.
In our highly collaborative team-based approach, you’ll apply your
expertise alongside colleagues to ensure that Clover’s products
speak simply and understandably to our merchants and their
We’re looking for:
- Experience. You have a portfolio that demonstrates your skills in
information architecture, content strategy, and UX writing.
Iterations on your own work, based on user research and analytics,
are a must.
- Collaboration. You know that the best things are made together.
You’re not just open to feedback from your colleagues, you actively
seek it out.
- Consistency. You are a champion for consistent voice that marries
design principles, brand attributes, and user language, and for the
expression of voice through appropriate tones across the user
- Flexibility. You know that the best design is the one that gets
used. You’re adept at navigating constraints and stakeholders to
adapt the ideal solution into the practical one.
- Curiosity. You bring a broad range of research, ideation, and
prototyping methods to the table, and a desire to learn new
approaches from your colleagues. If you don’t know something,
you’re willing to find out.
-Integrity. You do this work because you love it. Good design
determines how products feel and how they work, and you’ll go the
extra mile to get it right.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 3+ years experience working on digital experiences in an
applicable role (eg. Content Strategist, Content Designer, UX
Writer, Information Architect), as part of a cross-functional
design and development team.
• Case studies from your prior roles of how you have made an
impact on products and users through effective content strategy and
design, including writing samples and style guidelines.
• A refined sensibility for information architecture, overall user
experience, hierarchy, and organization.
• Proficiency in connecting design principles, brand voice and
tone, and product narratives, including detailed copy on product
• A solid understanding of Product Design processes and best
practices, and experience iterating design based on research,
stakeholder feedback, and metrics.
• The confidence to stand up for your informed point of view,
and the humility to adjust it with new information.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Experience writing for consumer interfaces, especially in
challenging contexts where user focus is transient and/or UI is
• Bachelor’s degree in an applicable design discipline or a
• First-hand experience working for a small businesses
Who We Are:
Be a part of the company that’s transforming the way merchants do
We’re a team of inspired problem solvers building powerful,
intuitive point-of-sale tools for small and medium businesses.
Hardware that’s stylish and functional. Software that scales to any
business. We’ve sold over one million Clover devices to restaurants
and shops all over the world—and probably in your own
Clover fosters a culture of diversity and inclusion, and welcomes
applicants of any race, religion, nationality, sex, orientation,
gender expression, age, and physical ability.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Austin , Content Designer, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!