Enterprise Product Manager: SD-WAN - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: July 22, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you a talented leader skilled at managing the full product
lifecycle for new and innovative products?
- Can you commit to a technical position guiding teams to
complete product initiatives for small to large business
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits
and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Enterprise Product Manager of Software-Defined Wide Area
Network (SD-WAN), you focus on researching disparate sources to
find the next product that will drive client satisfaction and
demand. You focus on supporting, developing and testing
client-facing enterprise SD-WAN products through strategic planning
and detailed management. You accelerate growth by serving as a
product owner and a leader for the Product Development team. You
increase revenue through a dedication to cost-effective principles
and methodologies. You excel at coordinating multiple teams to see
products successfully developed, tested and launched.
You utilize current industry principles to simplify and enhance the
client experience through collaboration with the Architecture and
Development teams. You maximize department success by creating a
lasting partnership with other teams and providing detailed
communications with business and technical stakeholders. You thrive
in office environment and feel comfortable supporting projects
across the organization. You report to the Director of Product
Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently
supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the client
- Review and diagnose monthly product performance metrics and
activated corrective plans to make informed recommendations and
ensure product goals are achieved.
- Drive product development by managing the complete lifecycle
from strategic planning to tactical activities with minimal
- Understand client needs, gather product requirements, identify
market opportunities and define product vision and strategy through
detailed research of the industry.
- Appraise new product ideas and marketing programs to ensure
successful product launches.
- Improve existing products and define new services by matrix
managing and collaborating with boundary partners to evaluate and
assess the market.
- Partner with internal stakeholders, such as Product
Development, Engineering, IT and Marketing in iterative development
and implementation cycles.
- Present short- and long-term product forecasts and analyses for
senior leadership to leverage.
- Satisfy future client needs by partnering with product
development teams to provide guidance on future product
enhancements and services strategies.
Required keys for success:
- Six or more years of experience in telecommunications, cable or
a directly related industry.
- Six or more years of experience in security services, SD-WAN or
Managed Services product management or development.
- Eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact
- History of working with cross-functional teams to achieve
business goals while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid planning, prioritization and organizational skills with
the ability to listen to multiple viewpoints and synthesize them
into concise and easy to understand findings.
- Able to present technical information to technical and
- Track record of managing multiple projects while making
decisions and resolving issues working under pressure.
- Repeated success showing sound judgment and initiative to
accomplish job duties.
- Solid issue resolution, critical thinking and analytical
- Business acumen and sense of urgency to achieve business
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in security services, SD-WAN or Managed Services
product management or development with a telecommunications or
- Expert in product management and product development.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Experience with security services, such as SD-WAN or Managed
- History of working in managed services with a
telecommunications service provider, multi-service operator (MSO)
or related company.
- Familiar with secure access service edge (SASE) framework.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).
Keywords: Spectrum, Austin , Enterprise Product Manager: SD-WAN - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!