Intake Coordinator Community Care
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
Our Community Care division is currently
seeking an Intake Coordinator to assist
in processing new member and ongoing member paperwork.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives incoming faxes and distributes throughout the
- Processes new member’s paperwork and makes new member’s
- Completes weekly reports.
- Responsible for admission logs.
- Post to O-1 daily admissions and discharges and reconciles on a
- Processes increases and decreases in units/hours and completes
new task(s) sheets.
- Audits charts for accuracy regarding service control
- Establishes rapport with DHS.
- Maintains confidentiality for members, provider and staff
- High school graduate with some college preferred.
- Excellent professional communication and organizational skills
- Supervisory and Home Health experience preferred.
- Bilingual skills are preferred (Spanish).
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life
of our Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Austin , Intake Coordinator Community Care, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!