MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Define project plans with the management
* Lead project follow-up meetings
* Ensure the update of the progress of the projects and the
reporting to management.
* Translate business needs into operational/ technical
* Partner with Software Development to ensure customer system
integration's, customization's, and implementations are met.
* Define the project completion KPIs and provide recommendations
/ alerts to the management
* Work with all departments, from Marketing to the Product team,
from Customer Support to Finance.
* Meet with clients and stakeholders to define needs
* A degree in sciences, engineering or economics is
* PMP certification preferred
* At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
* Experience in project management / consultancy
* Experience with Agile
* You are well-organized and rigorous
* You have good communication skills
* You are autonomous but have excellent listening and teamwork
Software Company who has revolutionize the field of orthodontics
by creating the first SaaS application designed for remote
monitoring of dental treatment.
- Hybrid work model (remote & in office a few days in Austin,