MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Evaluate the performance of designated partnership assets,
including reviewing and analyzing required monthly / quarterly /
annual operating reports from Sponsors and/or third-party property
management companies, against budget and pro forma for each
* Prepare and distribute internal monthly and quarterly
portfolio and asset reviews to investment team and investment
* Provide general analytical and financial modeling to analyze
current performance, make hold/sell/refinance recommendations and
address ad hoc reporting requests.
* Prepare on-going cash flow and forward-looking
distribution/contribution analyses for each property and fund.
* Work closely with operating partners to provide oversight of
designated partnership assets and to implement controls as required
by partnership and company agreements governing those
* Conduct market research in current and targeted markets, draw
conclusions on potential opportunities or risks, and share findings
with the Investment teams for use during acquisition and to measure
day-to-day performance against the business plan.
* Assist in pre-acquisition due diligence, market research and
competition analysis for real estate acquisition opportunities.
* General understanding of real estate finance, financial
analysis, and basic accounting principles
* Bachelor's degree in finance / business with strong academic
* 4-7 years' experience in analytic role
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Diligent work ethic with ability to take initiative and
comfortably work in fast-paced environment with simultaneous
* Keen interest in private equity and institutional-level real
* Some travel is required immediately with more travel required
Michael Page has partnered with a reputable Real Estate firm in