MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities include:
* Interacting with all aspects of their instrument and probe
* UI Development for research and product instruments
* Building tools to assist probe design, manufacturing QC and
* Guiding system documentation
The successful candidate will have the following:
1. Strong experience with GUI-driven application development 2.
GUI development expertise in C#, React, Vue, or Qt 5 3. Ability to
pick up new technologies and languages quickly 4. SQL schema design
and querying experience 5. Continuous integration configuration 6.
Minimum 4 years of industry experience.
They aspire to improve health-care for everyone by accelerating
decision-making for infectious disease treatment. They are focused
on delivering comprehensive test results for major infectious
diseases in a faster, more accurate format.
* Unlimited PTO
* Great health-care benefits
* Equity upon joining the org