We Are Hiring:
Patient Care Technician - PCT
Full Time - M - F rotating 8 hour
shifts. The hours will rotate betweem 7:00 am - 7:30
*** AHA CPR current, Phlebotomy skills, Customer
Seton Medical Center Austin, Austin
Here is why you want to work at Ascension Seton Medical Center
What You Will Do:
- Magnet designation
- Stemi center of excellence
- Primary Stroke Center
- Disease specific certification in hip/knee and spine
- ECMO team
- Currently seeking 5 Star recognition
- 26 Operating Rooms
- 14,000 procedures annually including complex surgery such
- Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- General Surgery
- Innovative technology that supports a variety of complex
- daVinci Xi robots for general, thoracic, and GYN
- Stryker and Medtronic Navigation for orthopedic, spine,
and neurosurgical procedures
- O-arm for spine surgery
- ProAxis Spine table for complex spine surgery
- MAKO robot for total knee arthroplasty
- High surgeon satisfaction ratings
- Low staff turnover
Perform basic clinical and non-clinical
patient care activities under supervision.
What You Will Need:
- Aid with movement and placement of patients.
- Assist patients with tending to personal care and activities of
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional
conditions to nursing staff.
- Document necessary records.
- Keep patient rooms clean, orderly, and maintains medical
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas,
has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding
career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to
high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all.
We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas,
including two teaching hospitals, Dell Medical School at The
University of Texas and Dell Children's Medical Center, where
candidates can find both career and clinical education
opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, explore a career with us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Seton is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information