Posted on: July 16, 2021
We Are Hiring:
What You Will Do:
Work with assigned customers/areas to
translate business requirements into application/system
What You Will Need:
- Serve customers as a key point of contact.
- Manage customer expectations and ensures prompt and complete
- Form productive networks with internal and external customers
and the vendor community.
- Produce project plans, RFP's, and RFI's.
- Customize presentations to the interests of the audience.
- Conduct diagnosis of most business problems.
- Design, direct and perform analyses to resolve complex
first-time project issues including analysis of technical and
economic feasibility of proposed system solutions.
- Design projects with broad implications requiring systems
integration of one or more technical platforms.
- Lead design sessions by presenting logical statements of
business problems and designs.
- Participate in the design of technical requirements for the
- Serve as a staff resource and mentor regarding understanding of
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare
organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across
the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and
Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to
delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020,
Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in
poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes
more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a
national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across
more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more
than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Technologies is an equal opportunity employer
(EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
protected status. For further information regarding your EEO
rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law”
the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make
an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a
position using our official application. Be on alert for possible
fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money
or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Austin , Spclst-Technology, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!