Diffusion C-Shift Supervisor
Company: Samsung Electronics America Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Samsung Austin Semiconductor is one of the most advanced
semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the world with more than
3,000 employees and 2.45 million square feet of floor space.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor has broad semiconductor process
technology offerings serving customers in various application areas
including mobile, consumer, networking/high performance computing,
Internet of Things, RF and automotive. Since 1996, SAS has invested
approximately $17 billion in its Austin, TX campus, making it one
of the largest direct foreign investments in United States history.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor is a US-based subsidiary of Samsung
Electronics Co., Ltd. The Austin facility is one of the few
semiconductor plants the company has outside South Korea. Visit
SAS is focused on being the World's Best Foundry product
Role and Responsibilities
- This position is for a C-Shift Supervisor in the Diffusion
- A qualified candidate should be capable of working in a team
environment, should have leadership skills and be able to use them
in order to achieve aggressive goals and timelines.
- Ensure safety of all employees.
- Facilitate passdown and ensure daily plans are developed.
- Review team's action plans real time to help drive quick action
around tool down events.
- Ensure ground rules are upheld and evolved.
- Monitor shift KPI performance and recognize strong performance
while helping drive improvement in lower performing areas.
- Monitor employee performance and recognize strong performance
while helping skill up employees in areas of weakness.
- Provide voice of the shift to upper management as part of
continuous improvement activities for our equipment and
- Assist equipment and process tech with daily work load when
- Support employees with training opportunities to support their
career development goals.
- Work days and hours: CWW, C-Shift.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-4 years of college or equivalent related industry
- Highly motivated with the initiative to learn.
- Must have strong communication, teamwork and problem solving
- Successful candidates will be detail and task oriented and
place high value on customer service, team work and
- Successful candidates will strictly adhere to SOPs.
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel and production systems.
- Ability to meet due dates for action items.
defaults according to your location. You can change
Country/Language at the bottom of the page. If you are European
Economic Resident, please click here.
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are
committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal
Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran,
genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a
disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Samsung Electronics America Inc, Austin , Diffusion C-Shift Supervisor, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!