Medical Equipment Planning Project Manager
Company: McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Manage and successfully execute all aspects of project delivery
(planning, BIM, construction coordination, validation, procurement,
logistics and activation) related to medical equipment.
- Manage project equipment requirements with critical thinking
and attention to the impact on construction.
- Develop and maintain communication with clients, and
design-build team to clarify scope of work, and schedule
- Identify and manage risk and leverage healthcare specific
experience and knowledge to help identify solutions to project
- Develop and monitor the equipment schedule and MEQ budget.
- Responsible for the design process and the MEQ
- Manage the creation and communication of equipment
specifications and drawings for construction documents/
- Manage client direction/ expectations and provide internal team
guidance to facilitate the project goals are met.
- Manage quality control process to ensure MEQ documentation is
accurate and complete.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors, subcontractors
and internal clients to maintain a competitive advantage for
- Implement and monitor training and mentoring of project
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Architecture or
- 7+ years' experience as a medical equipment planner for
healthcare construction projects required
- 5+ years' experience working in California and knowledge of
OSHPD regulations required
- Experience executing large, multi-phased complex healthcare
- Ability to lead and manage large internal EQUIP project team
- Ability to manage numerous project demands at the same time,
prioritize work and delegate tasks to team
- Proficient in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Ability to quality check data for errors and incompleteness
based on medical equipment planning experience
- Proficient in managing large amounts of data and working in an
equipment planning database
- Ability to develop and implement internal project
- Knowledge and/or familiarity with Revit preferred
- Knowledge or familiarity of Attainia or other related medical
equipment planning software preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical workflow and equipment placement in
relation to architectural spaces
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status,
genetic information, national origin, disability or protected
Keywords: McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., Austin , Medical Equipment Planning Project Manager, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!