Sales Development Representative
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Location: Austin TX
ClearDATA is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to
be an integral team player to support our marketing organization.
The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious individual
independent and self-motivated who thrives in an entrepreneurial
environment. This role is based in Austin TX where you'll
collaborate with leaders across numerous go-to-market functions and
with key members of our executive team.
This position will report directly to the Director of Digital
The Sales Development Representative position is a key role in
our rapidly growing start-up environment and will play a critical
part in our enterprise sales process. As an BDR, you'll be
responsible for targeting, engaging, qualifying, and scheduling
meetings/demos with prospective customers to help build quality
pipeline in our target segments through both working leads from
inbound marketing efforts and conducting outbound prospecting.
Successful candidates will be highly-energetic, driven
professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical
aptitude, and natural sales instincts.
What You'll Do :
- Be a key player in the Demand Generation Center of Excellence.
Partner with Director Digital Marketing on our demand generation
- Partner with marketing and sales to build accelerate and
convert leads into opportunities.
- Play a role in coordinated account based marketing campaigns
with enterprise sellers
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build opportunities within
assigned prospect accounts.
- Work with Demand Generation and the broader Sales team to
manage and deliver outbound campaigns to build pipeline
- Follow up on incoming leads from marketing campaigns and make
outbound calls to target accounts
- Leverage sales intelligence data (e.g., intent data) to
prioritize and personalize prospecting
- Maintain active engagement through creative follow-up
communications across multiple channels (email, phone, social
selling) designed to increase demand and nurture.
- Achieve and exceed monthly opportunity creation targets through
execution of various demand generation activities
- Capture sales prospecting activity using Salesforce.com. Enter
new contacts into system as acquired through pipeline follow-up and
lead generation campaigns.
- What You'll Need :
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Healthcare and Cloud experience is preferred
- Experience with SFDC and Marketo preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in lead generation sales and/or
marketing (SaaS experience a plus but not required)
- Must have a "hunter" mentality
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills with the ability
to develop relationships quickly both internally and
- Must be self-motivated ambitious and possess a winning
- Ability to multi-task prioritize and manage time
- Must be adept at engaging with enterprise sellers and
Why You'll Like Working Here :
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services making
a positive difference in healthcare
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple
perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Opportunity to expand experience in high-tech sales to large
- Medical Dental Vision HSA Life and 401K
- Unlimited Vacation
- competitive base and commission structure
- Stock options
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D
Keywords: ClearDATA, Austin , Sales Development Representative, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!