At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest
minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the
way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our
relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by
our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three
values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to
discover what's next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and
grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it
an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Job ID: 1079399 Date Posted: 5/20/2021 Primary Location: Austin,
Texas Other Locations: Houston, Texas, United States of America Job
Category: Information Technology Schedule: Full time Shift: No
shift premium (United States of America)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise we are beginning an enterprise
wide transformation of our services business and are seeking highly
motivated individuals to develop the next generation of IT
solutions to drive growth and innovation. We bring together the
brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and
advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we
forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships
are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and
this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside
talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn
through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be
guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and
maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program
which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our
Marketing, eCommerce, Configure, Price and Quote IT, part of HPE
Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions
to enable HPE's customer and partner to do business seamlessly with
We are looking for an SAP ABAP Developer with experience in
designing, implementing and supporting SAP ECC/S4 SD solutions in a
global, highly complex system landscape with the passion to drive
significant business outcomes through technical skills and business
acumen. The candidates will focus on technical development solution
to solve business requirements.
In a typical day as a SAP ABAP Developer, you would:
- Implement SAP solutions applying functional and technical
knowledge of SAP tools, systems and processes
- Apply deep technical knowledge of ABAP, FIORI and related
technical tools and techniques on various SAP applications such as
ECC and S4.
- Partner with solution delivery from external software vendors
and System Integrators, ensuring adherence to established
- Participate in the Business Requirements review, solution
design and implementation of the IT solution for cross functional
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders, ensure timely
communications to all business stakeholders
- Drive strategic and creative problem solving. Performs solution
- Use formal system implementation methodologies during project
prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and
- Support and enhance existing SAP Pricing Applications with
latest coding techniques in ABAP.
If you are
- Bachelor's degree in IT / Engineering or related discipline
with over 5 years of experience implementing SAP solutions in a
- Experienced in SAP technical areas using ABAP in one or more
core SAP modules from Master Data, Order Management, SD
- Minimum 1-2 full life cycle global implementations including
hands-on design and development with ECC and S4.
- Experienced with implementing solutions using Dynpro, Reports,
Enhancements, Object Oriented programming, BADI, User-exits, Smart
Forms, SAP Script, ALE/EDI IDOCs, SOAP/REST Web Services, QRFCs,
WebDynpro Applications, Fiori, Optimized Database programming etc.,
- Experienced with troubleshooting and debugging complex
applications, deep knowledge in data model and parallel processing
of various SAP applications and table structure is essential.
- Knowledgeable of basic system administration tasks such as
database analysis, tracing issues, identifying performance
bottlenecks is required.
- Exposure to SAP implementation methodologies and modern
software development methodologies is required.
- Understanding of software test methodologies, and experience
with testing automation tools is a plus
- Experienced in several SAP modules and ability to create test
data with assistance in Sales & Distribution, Materials Management
and FI modules are of great value.
- Eager to learn new techniques and methods, follow lead and
- High internal drive/self-initiative; Sound analytical and
problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and
technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about
Then let's stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions
we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is
representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where
we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual
with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status