Sr. Facilities Manager
Company: Epicor Software Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Sr. Manager, Facilities
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to
helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern,
industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and
productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We
have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are
passionate about building exceptional products and solutions
through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to
hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive
results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Reporting to Sr. Director of Treasury, Real Estate & Facilities.
This position requires direct communication and interfacing with
various Epicor departments, third party vendors and internal Real
Estate & Facilities teams.
What You'll Do:
- Provide daily management of the Austin, TX headquarters
facilities operational tasks, including but not limited to acting
as key liaison to building property management operating team,
facility repair and maintenance for base building and business
equipment within Epicor's leased facility space, workplace security
& safety strategy, janitorial service, work order requests from
Epicor employees, moves/adds/changes activity, etc.
- Provide support for all Epicor office locations in the United
States and Canada (Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA, Carlsbad, CA,
Cincinnati, OH, Cleveland, OH, Dublin, CA, Minneapolis, MN,
Philadelphia, PA, Toronto, ON, and Vernon, BC). Support
requirements to include, but are not limited to acting as liaison
to building landlord operating team, support in addressing repairs
and maintenance, security/access systems, building automation
systems, project Management support as needed for construction
projects, furniture, fixtures, and equipment, etc.
- Perform key management functions such as daily supervision of a
team of 12 employees, budget planning/forecasting, team member
performance evaluations, annual department objective setting,
vendor management/evaluation, etc.
- Implement and maintain Epicor approved workplace safety,
security programs, disaster recovery plans and related tools
(first-aid supplies, intranet reference materials, etc.) & training
(building evacuation, First Aid/CPR, etc.) for each office
- Partner with IT team in assisting with and managing maintenance
tasks related to IT equipment (server rooms, UPS rooms, generators,
A/C (heavy) maintenance oversight - scheduling) and other project
interactions as assigned.
- Conduct on-going review/assessment of existing procedures and
policies to identify efficiency and best practice opportunities
that reduce cost and increase the overall value to Epicor and its
What You Need to Succeed:
- 7+ years of experience in facilities management & construction
in a corporate environment, preferably with a software or
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree
- IFMA CFM or FMP (or similar) certification preferred
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Self-directed, strong verbal/written communication and
problem-solving skills, with the ability to execute tasks in an
efficient and timely manner.
- Ability to manage employees and projects remotely.
- Working knowledge of building HVAC, electrical, mechanical,
fire and security systems.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects, while working in
a fast-paced environment. A strong work ethic with a focus on
process and results.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office product suite.
- Willingness to travel as required.
Why you should click apply:
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the
leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment
of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to
becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world
of better business through the power of collaboration, you will
haveall new opportunitiesfor internal mobility,to develop and
sharpen your skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global
level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about
internal mobility at Epicorhere.
Keywords: Epicor Software Corporation, Austin , Sr. Facilities Manager, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!