Cybersecurity Technical Support Engineer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are seeking a highly Talented, Energetic, Customer Centric
technical professional to join our World-Class Support
Organization. Some people like to Solve Complicated Problems and
some enjoy working in a Fast-Paced Environment...Our AT&T Cyber
Security Technical Support Team is looking for someone who loves
As a member of Technical Support, you'll play a vital role in
providing phenomenal remote support for our Federal Contracted
Customers out of the Austin, TX location.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Supporting complex customer issues affecting our customer base,
often including key accounts and unique environment.
- Responding to customer inquiries and providing technically
supported solutions. Updating customers with daily case management
efforts to ensure we exceed their expectations while adhering to
our Service Level Agreement.
- Enable customers to overcome challenges they experience while
deploying and/or managing an USM Anywhere solution.
- Supporting our customers over various mediums such as:
- Phone, Email, Screen Sharing, The Customer's Portal
- Problem determination and root cause analysis
- Help produce Internal and External Knowledge Base Articles
- Work closely across multiple departments to achieve the
necessary solutions to address the customer concerns.
What You Need Technical:
- Network Address Translation and the ability to apply them while
- Linux command line skills for platform and network
troubleshooting using commands for Ex: less, grep, htop,
traceroute, ping, dig, TCPDump
- Skills deploying virtual machines in various platforms such as
Hyper-V and/or ESX/ESXi
- Strong computer networking knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS,
Routing/Switching, Firewalls, Proxies, Port and Network Address
Translation and the ability to apply them while
What You Need Non-Technical:
- Ability to work with limited supervision while adhering to all
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Production use of CRM Ticketing | Incident Mgmt. Systems
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional, friendly
- Ability to provide customer service while achieving a high
level of customer satisfaction
- Strong collaborator, Problem Solver, and Team Focused
- Ability to multi-task with special attention to details
- Time Management
- 5+ years of experience in technical troubleshooting and root
- Mandatory strong Linux system experience, networking
technologies and cloud-deployed application troubleshooting
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Preferred Bachelor's degree in Information Systems,
or Cyber Security or equivalent experience.
- Background working with enterprise-class customers.
- Experience working with customers that must meet compliance
regulations (e.g. SOC2, PCI, HIPAA, etc.).
- Understanding of Java error messages.
WHAT YOU GET:
As an employee of AT&T you'll be eligible for some great
rewards. Like working in an innovative workspace, team building
events, competitive compensation, and health and lifestyle
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package (Salary + Bonus
- Comprehensive PPO/HMO Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid: PTO, Sick Leave, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Service
- Adoption & Surrogacy programs
- 401k + 100% matching up to 6%
- Educational opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- AT&T service discounts
- AT&T service referral programs
- Numerous industry awards and is recognized as a visionary in
- Strong year-over-year growth and a rapidly growing customer
Job ID 2106666 Date posted 05/16/2021
Keywords: AT&T, Austin , Cybersecurity Technical Support Engineer, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!