Digital Publishing Associate
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner,
you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the
world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading
research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right
decisions with business and technology insights they can't find
anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work
environment with exceptional training and career development. If
you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team,
Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our
upcoming recruiting events here!
Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small
and medium sized organizations. The business comprises three
brands-Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp-who are the leaders in
helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates
exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner
Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up,
balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and
the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company
that is growing and transforming.
The Digital Publishing Associate supports the Gartner Digital
Markets Content team by ensuring all published content is free of
errors and correctly formatted according to Gartner Digital Markets
content-quality standards and visual brand guidelines.
What You'll Do:
- Proofread and copy edit all content before publishing to ensure
it is free of spelling and grammatical errors, follows proper
style, and aligns with brand guidelines and quality standards.
- Format, upload, and publish content on multiple blog
publications (WordPress, Contentful)-and other channels as
necessary-in a timely manner to ensure a steady cadence for
- Ensure content follows established brand, style, and editorial
- Proactively seek and suggest ways to improve content publishing
- Assist in the survey process by coding logic in online survey
tools, e.g., QuestionPro.
- Support search engine optimization (SEO) efforts by making
regular updates to existing content as requested by the SEO
- Additional publishing tasks as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years of experience publishing content to the web on a
content management system (CMS), e.g., WordPress, Adobe Experience
- Experience writing, editing, and/or proofing digital content
- Exceptional copy editing and proofreading skills. Proficiency
in AP Style.
- A solid understanding of content design and layout.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Strong HTML skills and a basic understanding of CSS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written,
- Prior experience in the corporate/software environment and/or
with a content marketing organization a plus.
Who You Are:
- You care deeply about content quality and consistency, and you
have an incredibly keen eye for detail.
- You are an organization and prioritization master. You can
manage multiple projects at once and get everything done on time,
without anything falling through the cracks.
- You love to learn, and you're constantly adding new skills to
- You're an expert communicator. You're not afraid to ask
questions to figure out who the right point person is, and you're
proactive about providing updates on tasks and projects to keep all
key stakeholders informed.
- You're a team player. You're always willing to roll up your
sleeves and contribute wherever and whenever you can to keep the
content publishing process humming smoothly.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as
smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation - Plus competitive benefits and
generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly
to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:54610
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that
you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment
notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only
use the back button within the application, not the back arrow
within your browser.
Keywords: Gartner, Austin , Digital Publishing Associate, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!