Staff Workday Administrator
Company: eHealth, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Get your career started at eHealth
eHealthInsurance has many exciting career opportunities in a
number of locations, across various functions. Come join us
Staff Workday Administrator
At eHealth, we are passionate about solving our nation's
toughest problems to bring more suitable, accessible, and
affordable health insurance to Americans. Within the HR
organization, our objectives are to provide world class employee
experiences while enabling our employees to focus on company
priorities by simplifying day to day administrative activities. We
are seeking a talented Workday techno-functional lead to join our
growing HR Technology team. As a Workday Analyst you will be
responsible for identifying, designing, and implementing Workday
HCM solutions and best in breed HR solutions for our internal
teams. Your ability to navigate HR technology and stay on-top of
day to day maintenance and data integrity will make you an
important partner to Information Technology (IT), Finance, Legal,
Business Owners, and ultimately our employees. We're looking for a
technology focused leader who can own multiple HR functional areas
and can optimize business processes via elegant, efficient,
This role requires a combination of product management, process
design, and execution skills. You will be successful in this role
if you are someone who loves identifying operating inefficiencies,
partnering with business owners on process design, and identifying
and implementing technology solutions to meet those business
This role is Santa Clara, CA and will report to the Head of HR
How you will make an impact:
- Manage our HR technology solutions to meet business needs,
including the Workday environment for one or more functional areas
- HCM, Advanced Compensation, Recruiting, Onboarding, Talent,
Absence, Benefits, and Security
- Configure, test, and deploy Workday solutions to optimize
business processes for employees, managers, and HR
- Work closely and in alignment with other functional business
partners (HR Operations, IT, Recruiting, Payroll, Compensation,
Benefits, Legal, and Finance) to enable new Workday or non-Workday
based capability to the business.
- Develop, maintain, and be responsible for the HR Technology
Roadmap in one or more functional areas, including introducing new
modules, release schedule, maintenance updates, and
- Oversee the system maintenance and upkeep of Workday. This may
include regular audits of system data, maintaining alerts,
notifications and other general system configuration.
- Identify and drive process efficiencies that remove
administrative effort from end users.
- Create reusable documented workflow processes for the wider HR
Technology and HR Operations teams.
- Facilitate strong business partnerships with internal
stakeholders. You will be responsible for ensuring all relevant
parties stay informed, are able to share feedback, and have a
meaningful say in the work we do as a HR Technology team
- Operate both independently and collaboratively, handle
ambiguity, and navigate open-ended problems.
- Recommend technical solutions to improve the employee
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- 5+ years HR Systems experience
- 2+ Workday specific implementation experience
- 2+ years HR systems Post Go-Live Operational support
- Workday Certifications - HCM, Compensation, Recruiting,
Learning, Benefits, Absence, and/or Time Tracking,
- Experience working for US public company and management of
SOX/internal compliance audits
- Experience leading HRIS/HR Operations teams in a global
company, operating in multiple countries, supporting diverse
employee populations from a system as well as training
- Understanding of the entire employee lifecycle with ability to
recommend technical solutions to improve the employee experience.
Strong understanding of business process workflows, advanced
reporting capabilities, and overall system compliance.
- Possesses strong operational and project management experience,
driving exceptional results on a daily basis.
- Excellent customer service skills and enthusiasm for developing
strong partnerships with internal users and leadership
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our
policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants
and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable
federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is
our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a
bias-free work environment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with eHealth
and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a
posted position contact us at:
Keywords: eHealth, Inc., Austin , Staff Workday Administrator, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!