At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Network Maintenance Director for Pitney Bowes, you can
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the
inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can
be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
A Proactive Leader who can run a maintenance team supporting
safety, production and capital projects across the Pitney Bowes
Global Logistics network. You are a Results-driven team player who
will develop plans to successfully support network expansion growth
as well as oversee progress and ensure completion.
- Manage a team of Regional Maintenance Managers and Technicians
across Pitney Bowes Global Logistics network to support broad range
of safety, production, and capital projects.
- Partner directly with Senior Leadership to develop and
implement the strategic vision for PB Global Logistics Maintenance
department to scale and support network expansion.
- Oversee spare part and repair strategies (inclusive of software
platform) to minimize facility downtime, minimize cost, and
maximize technician efficiency.
- Manage selection and deployment of PIV fleet across network to
ensure optimal fit based on facility and operational needs.
- Partner with Engineering and Facility teams to both design
facility improvements as well as support MHE vendor relationships
as it pertains to maintenance services and outfit facilities.
- Provide recommendations for equipment purchases and equipment
moves for maximum efficiency.
- Develop detailed project plans for moves and installs of
- Oversee site technical support for regional sites and ensure
all procedures are being followed by Technicians and site sorting
equipment is properly maintained.
- Determine preventative maintenance practices for site sorting
equipment in collaboration with Engineering and Operations
- Develop and maintain a library of technical documentation on
sortation equipment in region.
- Review OSHA requirements at each facility to assure technical
requirements, such as lock out-tag out are in place and
- Develop and distribute a weekly activity report to
As a Network Maintenance Director, you have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressively more responsible
experience in repair and maintenance in an electronic/mechanical
- Bachelor's Degree in maintenance or business management field
or equivalent work experience preferred.
- High level of technical knowledge and skills
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, drive components, belt
splicing, and various electrical components.
- At least 7-10 years of experience with direct management of
people and teams.
- Experience with conveyance and automation sorting
- Ability to demonstrate successful track record running a
network wide maintenance program supporting multiple lines of
- Previous P&L ownership responsibility.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to
the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally
Ecommerce logistics. Only easier. Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce
is our fastest growing business segment. Our focus on the consumer
and shipper experience - driven by innovative technology and
consultative insights - has uniquely positioned us as the trusted
partner for ecommerce brands and shippers.
Our best-in-class services include ecommerce fulfillment,
delivery (domestic and cross-border), and returns that help
merchants drive conversions, customer satisfaction and lasting
loyalty. These solutions build better order experiences through
data science-based innovation and consultative support that help
make clients' jobs easier. Ranked by Internet Retailer as a Top
Carrier, Top Fulfillment Service Provider, and the #1 International
Ecommerce Provider, we are the preferred ecommerce logistics
partner for over 800 brands and shippers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are
encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with
COVID-19 Safety Update: We have put in place safety practices to
help keep you safe and healthy. Learn More