Business Systems Analyst
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career
The Business System Analyst (1st shift) will be based in Austin
TX. Provide technical support to end-users at the site regarding
MES (Manufacturing Execution System) for tracking product quality.
Provide solutions to internal and external customer
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Define, design, implement and maintain support infrastructure
for application solutions.
- Prepare Standard Operating procedures for the day-to-day
maintenance of the applications and underlying systems.
- Implement adequate administrative tools and processes for these
enterprise systems. Ensure monitoring and controls are in place to
ensure stability of the systems.
- Proactive monitoring of enterprise systems to ensure they are
adequately sized to meet the dynamic requirements from the business
- Ensure proper backup and retention polices are in place to
ensure minimum data loss to the business in case of failures.
- Ensure knowledge pertaining to new implementations and
technologies are adequately shared with the team.
- Establish clear communication channels and ensure proper
feedback mechanisms are in place with customers, peers and cross
- Adherence to Service level agreements agreed with the Business.
Ensure timely reviews with stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance of the systems w.r.t security and SOX
- Ensure Systems are always up-to-date in terms of Security
- Propose system enhancements (software and hardware updates)
that will improve the performance and reliability of the
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in CS/CIS or related
field or equivalent experience.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills - able to work with managers as well
as employees on the MFG lines. Communicate with customers in a
- Knowledge of coding and logic principles
- Quick Learner.
- Providing application Support (Client/Server).
- Be able to write Technical Specs and escalate to next Level of
- 6-12 months experience with MES (Manufacturing Execution
- Knowledge of how MES applications interact and interface with
- Knowledge of Microsoft.Net, SQL, T-SQL, SQL - Profiler.
ITRelocation:Eligible for domestic and international
Is Sponsorship Available?
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are
based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not
discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on:
age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability,
pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex
provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with
a disability may participate in the selection process. Please
advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in
a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your
request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable
accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position
within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will
contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to
the required skills required for this position. Thank you for
considering a career with Flex.
Keywords: Flex, Austin , Business Systems Analyst, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!