Product Manager, Campaign Excellence Platform
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience leading the product vision and go-to-market
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- MS, MBA, or PhD in a technology or business-related field.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product
Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance,
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing
so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and
excited to work on products that affect millions of people every
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products
from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business
worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive
product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative,
world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative
work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with
creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help
design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's
information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the
execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning,
packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Marketing Works is a product group that is using the best of
Google (big data, machine learning) to help transform the Google
Marketing organization. In this role, you will increase the
effectiveness of the whole organization through seamless user
journeys, increasing automation, organizing information/knowledge,
and offering insights when marketers need them. We use Google's
know-how in product design, organizing information, technical
infrastructure, and machine learning to bring marketers to the
forefront of innovation.
At Corp Eng, we build world-leading business solutions that
scale a more helpful Google for everyone. As Google's IT
organization, we provide end-to-end solutions for organizations
across Google. With an inclusive mindset, we deliver the right
tools, platforms, and experiences for all Googlers as they create
more helpful products and services for everyone. In the simplest
terms, we are Google for Googlers.
- Drive a data-driven transformation in Google Marketing.
- Partner with Marketing to productize a centralized marketing
performance data store to increase campaign impact across a
fast-moving organization and a large product portfolio.
- Define and execute on the product vision for how this data is
surfaced to marketers.
- Define the process changes required to drive increased
efficiency and impact.
Keywords: Google Inc., Austin , Product Manager, Campaign Excellence Platform, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!