ROUTE DRIVER - Honey Bucket
Location: Taylor, TX
- Year-round FT+ work - Typical work week is 50-60+ per week.
Opportunity for OT.
- Hourly Pay: $18.00-22.00
- Average Yearly Pay $54,340
- Benefits: employer paid medical, dental, vision and 401k with
- Schedule: 5:00AM Monday- Friday with some weekends
- We are Essential & GROWING
- Increasing Wages & Weekly Pay
- After 6 mos - $20.00 per hour
- After 1 Year - $22.00 per hour
Who We Are:
Honey Bucket, a division of Northwest Cascade, is the premier
provider of sanitation across the western region and Texas. With
over 500 employees across five states, our team of dedicated people
work to set us apart creating safe innovative solutions and
exceeding customer expectations for their portable restrooms and
services, hand-washing stations, fencing, and storage
A "Day in the Life":
Our Route Driver ensures the quality standards that set us apart
from our competition. You'll drive to customer sites to pump, clean
and service our Honey Bucket portable restrooms. If you are
energetic, like to work independently and know how to manage your
time efficiently this will be a great fit for you.
The Route Driver will have the opportunity to:
- Maintain and service all route customers according to company
standards and procedures
- This position is labor intensive, requiring lifting, reaching
and bending while servicing portable toilets. The routine day
consists of approximately 30% driving and 70% servicing portable
toilets at designated locations
- Able to work flexible hours, days and week-ends
- Customer Service and Teamwork
Qualifications and Skills:
Honey Bucket can help teach you the industry, give you the tools
to succeed, and support your professional growth. For your safety
- Clean driving record and pass the required DOT physical and
drug screen (no CDL required)
- Ability to lift 50-150 pounds throughout the day
- Ideal candidate will have one or more years in a
service-related role with troubleshooting and problem-solving
After three months on the job and training, you'll know you're
- You drive and complete your route provided on your phone.
- You can properly service a unit in 5 mins or less.
- You have a quality rating of 95% or better.
- You communicate with your supervisor/dispatch to resolve
- Job offers made by Northwest Cascade Inc. will be contingent
upon successful completion of a drug screen, and background check,
Honey Bucket is committed to the growth and development of our
employees' offering on the job training, advancement opportunities
and a unique life-long learning program that provides tuition
reimbursement for almost any class.
Honey Bucket reinvests a percentage of net profits into
employees through annual performance bonuses and provides
shareholder opportunities to management.
Our exceptional benefits package includes employer-paid medical,
vision and dental for you and your family will be covered at a
discounted rate, plus paid time-off and generous 401k with company
Conquering tough jobs with Diversity and Inclusion
At Northwest Cascade, home of Honey Bucket, opportunities are
equal for all people (race, gender, age, religion, and identity)
through hard work and achievement. Our sense of pride, passion, and
belonging unites us in our commitment to doing tough jobs for our
customers. We have learned through experience that different ideas,
perspectives, and backgrounds create a strong and innovative
workforce that delivers outstanding results.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, and veteran or disability status.