Houseperson | Event Set Up | Full Time
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our
caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing
efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Houseperson - Event Setup is responsible for setting up and
breaking down all meeting spaces with tables/chairs/water, etc.
This person must have good communication skills as well as the
ability to lift moderate weight. This is a fast paced position.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional
performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career
opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if
you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Must be able to lift and pull up to 25 pounds or more
consistently through the shift.
- Must be able to stand on feet and be in motion for long periods
- Must have flexible availability with the ability to work
mornings, evenings, holidays and the overnight shift on
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 1 year prior Event Set Up experience preferred, but not
Keywords: Hyatt, Austin , Houseperson | Event Set Up | Full Time, Other , Bastrop, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!