Full Stack Developer
Company: Mobile Posse
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Digital Turbine is searching for a Full Stack Software Engineer
to provide software development services to its Content Team. We
are looking for motivated, detail-oriented individuals that
demonstrate a focus on customer service as well as effective
communication and problem-solving skills. The Software Engineer is
expected to work with product management, QA and partners to
deliver timely solutions, and resolve engineering and user
Key responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer:
- Full stack software development.
- Work with geographically dispersed team members.
- Implement scalable and cost-effective software systems that
meet business requirements.
- Develop high quality software using industry standard best
practices including unit testing, code reviews and continuous
- Interface directly with product management, QA, Partners,
Minimum Job Requirements of the Full Stack Developer:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work
- 2+ years of full stack development experience working with
- 2+ Years of experience working in a Cloud environment.
Preferred Experience of the Full Stack Developer:
- 2+ years of experience working with Golang, or other compiled
languages (Java, Rust, etc.), and a willingness to learn
- 2+ Years of related experience building JSON REST APIs.
- 2+ Years of experience working with AWS solutions, S3, SQS,
RDS, ALB, CloudSearch, CloudFront, etc.
- 2+ Years of Relational Database Experience, MySQL, Postgres,
- 2+ Years of experience working with modern web development
platforms. Ractive.js preferred, React, Vue, Angular, etc.
- Mobile App (IOS/Android) Application Development
- Experience with Bootstrap Framework and solid understanding of
query languages and working knowledge of key data structures and
algorithms (indexing, hash tables, joins, aggregation).
- Image processing experience and/or previous experience working
in the mobile industry.
- Knowledge and applicable experience with Agile methodologies
such as SCRUM.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and working
knowledge of RSS.
About Digital Turbine, Inc.
At Digital Turbine, we believe there is better way for
smartphone users to discover new apps and content. Our Mobile
Delivery Platform makes it easier than ever for people to discover
new apps frictionlessly, for operators and OEMs to build new
revenue streams, and for advertisers to reach users at scale. We
are a global mobile technology company that is passionate about
delivering the right content to the right person at the right time.
Digital Turbine has delivered more than one billion app installs
for hundreds of advertisers. More than 22 million smartphone users
engage with Digital Turbine's software technology each month across
more than 30 global operators and OEMs.
Reasons to Work for Digital Turbine:
- We're a leader in an evolving industry - The mobile app
business is booming and changing every day, which means that we are
always adapting to stay ahead of the curve.
- Take an Opportunity to work with the industry's top talent -
Many of our employees have over a decade's worth of experience in
the mobile app space. We are a company of 'A' players and only look
for the best people to join our team.
- We live our values - We regularly Laugh and applaud our Results
with our Global partners.
- We're a company that values diversity & inclusion. Everyone has
a voice and can make their mark - Every employee has the
opportunity to implement new processes, design new programs, and be
creative within their unique role.
- High Growth-We're growing quickly, which gives our employees
exciting opportunities to take on new challenges and have a
significant impact on the company's future.
- Flexible work environment - Employees enjoy coming to work in
jeans, working in an open environment, and lounging on couches with
their laptop. We offer an unlimited vacation policy too! We work
hard but respect our employee's work/life balance and general
well-being. Freedom is one of our values.
- Company Equity-- All employees are expected to make an impact,
so everyone is granted stock options when they join the
- Equitable Compensation-we believe in every employee's impact,
giving every employee annual stock option awards, a bonus that is
based on both individual and company performance and we pay a basic
- When we say global, we mean it-Digital Turbine has 6 physical
locations around the world and employees in more than 10
- We fuel your "tank"-In addition to a great job with great
people, our office kitchens are stocked with plenty of snacks and
drinks to help get you through each day.
- Beer Fridays-Every Friday afternoon, the company breaks away
from work to come together and unwind after a busy week. Enjoy
coffee, tea, juices, soda and water anytime.
Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal
opportunity and affirmative action; without regard to race, creed,
color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Mobile Posse, Austin , Full Stack Developer, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!