Posted on: June 11, 2021
Industry Leader in Benefit Solutions, Boon, is seeking a
Boon is an AssuredPartners subsidiary.
Competitive Salary based on experience!
Senior Accountant Role:
The Sr. Accountant will be responsible for general ledger
accountability, financial analysis, financial reporting, and
special reports, as well as financial profitability analysis and
other special projects as assigned. These assignments will be
moderately complex. The position works closely with other
accounting personnel, internal departments, and external parties.
The Sr. Accountant works with limited supervision.
Senior Accountant Required Education &
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of previous accounting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of previous financial statement
- Experience in MS Excel (Intermediate)
- Experience with Sage 100 ERP preferred
The Right Person for the job has:
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Attention to detail
- Data gathering and analysis
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Innovation Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Quality Orientation
Boon offers Excellent Benefits,
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k and match,
generous PTO/vacation time, holiday pay and
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- We Care: We're all about culture and creating a positive
environment that cares
Keywords: Boon, Austin , Senior Accountant, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!