Consumer Success Representative
Posted on: June 11, 2021
THIS POSITION IS WORK FROM HOME UNTIL AT LEAST SEPTEMBER
We are currently seeking full-time, driven, and highly
Consumer Success Re
. You will be the concierge helping a consumer through the early
stages of the home buying or selling process. We're looking for
team members with a strong work ethic, who thrive in an autonomous
environment, and treat work like "their own business. "
Customer service, sales, retail, or consumer-facing experience
is preferred, but not required. Top candidates must possess strong
communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the
ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high-energy and competitive
environment. Our commission structure is uncapped with a high
variable meaning you get out what you put in. Our team is looking
for candidates who are looking for a rewarding challenge. You will
have the ability to interface and learn from team members in all
departments of the company. This is an excellent opportunity to
pursue your goals and assist in the growth of an innovative real
estate-tech company! Are you up for it? Come join our team!
Areas of Ownership:
- Responsible and accountable for your production.
- Represent realtor.com in a professional manner. i.e. by phone,
email and text message communication.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and independently.
- Ability to determine the needs of our clients through effective
listening and questioning skills.
- Make 150-200 outbound warm leads and cold calls (50% split)
daily to identify client's needs and respond by providing superior
service and resolution.
- Make successful connections between consumers and real estate
professionals to move the business forward and break records.
- Scheduling flexibility is required as some shifts require late
evening or weekend hours.
- Read and Speak English fluently, an additional language is a
bonus but not essential (Spanish).
The Ideal Profile:
- You have a bias towards action and hold yourself and others
- You welcome a challenge and your competitive spirit drives you
- You genuinely feel good and naturally go the extra mile to make
sure customers leave with a smile.
- You are a confident communicator, skilled at speaking and
building rapport with people of all backgrounds.
- You have experience successfully calming down escalated
- You are persistent and persevere in the face of adversity.
- You enjoy change and are always looking for ways to
- You are self-motivated, ambitious, driven, and
- You have excellent attendance, always on time and only miss
work when pre-planned with your manager
- You find it easy to learn new skills and tasks.
- You thrive in an open transparent environment, where feedback
and coaching are seen as gifts.
- You aren't afraid to ask for help and are quick to offer
support when others need it.
- You come to win every day with a great attitude.
- You are organized, independent, resourceful and diligent.
- You find Multi-tasking easy.
- You have the ability to collect and input data while fielding
questions and speaking with consumers.
- You are tech savvy with experience using Email, VOIP, Zoom,
Google Hangouts, excel, etc.
- You have a sufficient internet connection to sustain 8-10 hours
of internet use, i.e. dialing the phone, video conferencing, online
What We Offer:
- Onsite gym with showers and lockers (when in office)
- Free lunch provided daily (when in office)
- Located on private members only disc golf course
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record
of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Competitive work environment with great culture, rewards,
recognition and fun events
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus
Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity
to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a
revolutionary business model
Hours may vary as we are open from 7 am through 11 pm. Weekends
are also possible as we are operating seven days a week. Position
requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and
wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers,
and other office equipment.
At (r), we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own.
We're a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure
that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to
the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we're there to lend a
helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with
their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we'd
love to have you join our team to help.
We've got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of
sweet jobs to choose from, so we're hoping you'll join us on our
journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes
easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let's make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore,is an Equal Opportunity
Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion,
creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or
veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. In addition,will provide reasonable
accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Keywords: Realtor.com, Austin , Consumer Success Representative, Other , Manor, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!