VMware's Customer Experience and Success team is devoted to
helping our customers realize outcomes everywhere - whether they
are engaging with our Customer Success, Professional Services,
Global Support, or Learning teams. We are driven by our service
code of customer advocacy, trusted guidance, and cross-functional
Customer Success team is laser-focused on the health of our
customers and ensuring they are realizing the most value from their
VMware investments. If you have a passion for making your customers
successful, join a team who is dedicated to helping customers
achieve their business outcomes in the fastest time possible.
Job Role and Responsibility
We are looking for a Digital Customer Success Associate to
deliver digital customer success to our Digital Workspace Solutions
* Are you passionate about the customer experience?
* Do you enjoy analyzing customer data to develop targeted
* Are you seeking to collaborate across different teams and
* Do you thrive as part of new team and in a start-up style
If this sounds like you, then you would be an ideal and welcomed
addition! This role:
* Monitors and reviews customer engagement data for large
customer segments across the VMware customer journey including
product consumption & usage, web,email, support, and other
* Manages in-coming customer e-mail responses, hosts follow up
calls/1 to many virtual sessions.
* Creates Digital Customer Success Plays within Gainsight
* Manages Gainsight Cockpit triggers and Calls To Action (CTAs)
executed through digital channels.
* Provides customer health insights & evaluates risk to customer
renewal for their customer segment.
* Identifies trends in risks and blockers to product adoption,
defines and executes remediation plays.
* Identifies opportunities for upsell & cross-sell.
* Become a Digital Workspace subject matter expert.
* Coordinates with appropriate VMware customer-facing teams and
partners as appropriate including CSMs, Support, TAMs, PS, Renewal
The role will require the ability to analyze customer data for a
large volume of customers, providing insight on customer trends and
coordinate responses across cross-functional teams. You will report
to the team's manager as part of a small team. The position is
fully remote and can be done anywhere in U.S.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5 years+ experience in customer success, technical account
management, customer service, or customer marketing roles.
* Understanding of SaaS products and how Customer
Successimproves product usage, customer health and retention.
* Strong data evaluation skills - the ability to extract
insights and trends from various sources, communicate insights
about customer segments and make recommendations to improve
consumption, usage & customer health.
* Experience with VMwareend-user workplace technology.
* Strong focus on the customer experience.
* Experience with Gainsight or a Customer Success platform is
* Familiarity with BI tools such as Tableau is a plus.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits
Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to
the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and
to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware
are based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief,
national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age,
physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil
union or domestic partnership status, past or present military
service, family medical history or genetic information, family or
parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or
regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not
tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these
characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware
will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have
protected disabilities consistent with local law.