Business Systems Analyst, SAP
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Mathematics, a related field or equivalent practical
- 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in designing, configuring, and testing SAP modules
using SAP S4/HANA.
- Experience implementing and customizing vendor software or
building financial applications through full system cycles.
Experience in implementing financial solutions using SAP
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics,
or a related field of study.
- Expertise in understanding business requirements/problems, with
ability to provide robust functional solutions that are
- Understanding of information management, data modeling, system
integration, and development methodologies, including unit
About the job
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the
way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to
remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming
internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and
scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company.
You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical
specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult
with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether
battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite
of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work
faster and more efficiently.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built
by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From
developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next
generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio
possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love
voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them.
We're always on call to keep our networks up and running, ensuring
our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery
roadmaps and defining business processes and associated system
requirements. Integrate third-party products into an ERP
- Organize and manage project work to drive predictable
- Participate in system implementation projects (requirements
documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution,
issue identification and resolution).
- Support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Architect innovative solutions to automate and scale business
Keywords: Google Inc., Austin , Business Systems Analyst, SAP, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!