Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Occupational
Therapist Acute Care you want with your current employer? We have
an exciting opportunity for you to join St. Davids Medical Center
which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At St. Davids Medical Center, we offer eligible
colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you
want to work as a(an) Occupational Therapist Acute Care where your
passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If
you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
Job Summary and Qualifications
As an Occupational Therapist, you will carry out individualized
therapy programs including assessment, treatment, planning,
implementation, education, and communication to maximize a
patient's progress toward achieving functional goals. You will
supervise therapy assistants, aides, and students.
- You will perform comprehensive patient assessments and
establish appropriate treatment goals and programs for patients in
- You will coordinate the treatment program with other
- You will develop comprehensive goals for treatment to maximize
- You will deliver care and modify the care plan in accordance
with the patient's needs.
- You will serve as an educator to patients, families, students
- 1-3 years of experience
- Computer skills
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy - preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Occupational Therapist by the Texas State Board of
Occupational Therapy Examiners
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David's
St. David's Medical Center is a full-service hospital located in
central Austin, Texas. This 300+ bed facility features a 24-hour
emergency department, the region's largest Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit (NICU), and the internationally-renowned Texas Cardiac
Arrhythmia Institute and St. David's Neuroscience & Spine
Institute. The full scope of services provided at St. David's
Medical Center includes cancer care, heart and vascular care,
imaging services, joint replacement and orthopedics, women's
services, complex surgical services, and a Bariatric Surgery
Center. The facility is home to a 60+ bed rehabilitation hospital
providing both inpatient and outpatient comprehensive care.
St. David's Medical Center is part of St. David's HealthCare,
which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the
third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David's HealthCare
was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and
two local non-profits - St. David's Foundation and Georgetown
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Occupational
Therapist Acute Care opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.