Cynch Operations Supervisor
Company: AmeriGas Propane
Posted on: June 10, 2021
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation s premiere propane company,
serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from
1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
Job Summary (Purpose):
The ACE Operations Supervisor is a working Supervisor role. The
individual will supervise and work with independent contract
drivers in the delivery of Cynch tanks. Also responsible for
creating routes, managing routes throughout the day, handling
customer service issues and same day orders.
- Reinforces a safety mindset; considers the impact on safety
when making decisions
- Experienced Supervisor with a logistics background
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involved in all aspects of the delivery process to include
creating routes, assisting in loading trucks, managing the routes
to improve efficiency.
- Ensure Safety compliance and all contractors are wearing proper
- Ensure contractors are completing all stops and giving a great
experience to customers.
- Track and report cylinder inventory
- Manage inventory of supplies needed to produce cylinders
- Deliver when needed
- Train new contractors as required
- Other duties assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a strong safety focus
- Strong people skills
- Able to lead by example
- Exceptional work ethic
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to perform physical lifting of cylinders up to 50 pounds
on a regular basis
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School graduate
- 1 to 2 years supervisory experience in a manufactory industry
or a related industry
- Forklift certified a plus
- Will be required to work primarily outside in any type of
- Will require weekend hours and may require a 5 day schedule per
week overlapping with Saturday or Sunday
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity,
sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to
submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background
check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if
hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance
with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in
safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain
positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an
authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who
are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Austin , Cynch Operations Supervisor, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!